Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
well we finally got our fox shocks on adn i think im gona go to the 9/16 bar on mine and see how it does. im having a hard time getting some of the bounce out of the rear in the whoops and i think its the stiffer bar causing it but we run ours harder than most sooo.... but both are really good bars either way man love the way it slides just goin enough harder that i need it a hair smoother lol

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
i think if i were your size id buy the 9/16 tbh i bought the 11/16 and love it but 1 im a sitter and a bit heavier.
I only weigh 160 lbs. and ride the 11/16". I have the pre load all the way loose and the XX rides smooth while handling way better than stock. If you tighten the pre load a little bit it will still be smoother than a SRA but slide with ease.:xx:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I weigh just under 280 and I run the 9/16.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Cant wait to order my 11/16" :D ill be the fastest of my friends in the trails :p not that its hard when they all go 4x4s hehe

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Hey guys, just installed my sway bar and what a difference. My 700xx is a totally different bike.I'm almost 300lbs and now I can go into a turn and keep the front end down. Just wanted to say Thanks for an awesome product. I've owned my 700xx since 2008 and only done a few mods, but this is the best.
Well worth the money and the people at L8ton Racing are great. So I just want to say Thanks to Kyle and his team for giving us a great product for our BEAST... Thanks Wayne (bdr455)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts