Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the Dozer bumper today and it is amazing! I can't wait to sport this bumper. You can tell how strong it is based on the design and it is a lot lighter than I thought it would be. I'll have it on tomorrow hopefully and I'll post more pictures. Thanks Kyle for all your hard work! This is truly an amazing product... Again!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
looking good...how much did all that run ya? cant wait for some mo pics of it..im thinking about getting one of these..let me know how ya like it

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weather here is 0 degrees and I'm busy prepping 3 motorcycles for a Florida trip we're doing. I will get to this project soon. Kyle has prices and installed photos on www.l8tonracing.com. I won a design contest and this is my design only made better by Kyle. He is a true engineer and makes the BEST products around. I currently run his sway bar and stealth bumper. Once I install this I will also have a video demonstrating its power. haha.... Stay tuned.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very excited to see it in action. Thanks for the pictures!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I can't wait to get one of these, I just need to save up a bit more money

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
I'd like to see how it attaches to the frame, and not just the 3 mounting spots like the OEM and the Stealth bumper use. I know Kyle or someone confirmed it does attach to frame, not just the support tabs.

·
Registered
93 Posts
curious about the flex of the quad now, i remember guys saying bumpers were cracking at the welds over time. I wonder if this is to strong to flex? sorry to debbie downer the thread

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
they prolly need to test vigorously before releasing it- bumper may be stronger than the frame something got to give prm has rubber washers or groumets to mount there desert bumper to the xx

·
Registered
93 Posts
they prolly need to test vigorously before releasing it- bumper may be stronger than the frame something got to give prm has rubber washers or groumets to mount there desert bumper to the xx
Makes sense. The Honda racing bumper I have needs those rubber washers bad to avoid an untimely demise. Plus might help when I smash into stuff, over and over again!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Any updates on the dozer? It's tax time!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Left the Forum for a year do to my buddy crashing my 700xx, just now getting it back, and this happens. A winch bumper finally.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
just because your buddy fucked your xx up doesnt mean you cant browse the forum to see whats the newest trends on the xx !:xx:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure If anyone that commented on this post 7ish years ago are still active on this forum. I was wondering if anyone had one of these that they wanted to sell or had a location where I could pick one up. I just recently got a 700xx and really want to put a winch on it. Thanks!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts