Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the 9/16 bar and wanted to know if i should get the 11/16 as well. What do you guys think??

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
why do you think you need the 11/16 one mine handles fine with the stock one?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For When i hit the tracks!!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
are you talking about race courses or getting some snow tracks?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I currently have the 9/16 bar and wanted to know if i should get the 11/16 as well. What do you guys think??
Have you tried the 9/16" swaybar ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Race Tracks im sure it will help with the sharp turns. just wanted to know if getting the 11/16 was a good idea or wanted the opinion from some one who has both bars!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had the 9/16 on now for about 6 months.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Just my opinion, you are headed in the right direction by trying to get feedback from someone who has tried both. Stock sway bar wasn't near stiff enough for me, but can't tell you on the difference between the 2 L8tons.

·
Registered
97 Posts
So the guy with the drag raptor as his avatar on an xx forum knows how to make the xx turn better that's funny. More power will be faster corner to corner but your ability will make you faster in and out of the corner. I love to hit the track and in my opinion the 11/16 is a must for tight corners. I've found it also helps keep the bike straighter in the whoops. If your hittin the track alot look into ed's a arms too. There on my wish list.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you're hitting the track on a regular basis, why not get a quad more suited for the track?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
So the guy with the drag raptor as his avatar on an xx forum knows how to make the xx turn better that's funny. More power will be faster corner to corner but your ability will make you faster in and out of the corner. I love to hit the track and in my opinion the 11/16 is a must for tight corners. I've found it also helps keep the bike straighter in the whoops. If your hittin the track alot look into ed's a arms too. There on my wish list.
I happen to own 2 XX's and gave my opinion:tup: You could use a 1" swaybar and it wont turn in a sharp corner. They can slide through the corner with enough power to break the tires loose. Here is one of my XX's, damn newbies:lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just because you have 2 xx's does not mean you know how to use them. It will make a sharp corner if you know how to use it. If you look back I've been around longer then you and I actually ride my xx. mquez asked how to make the xx better on the track not what 450 I should buy so I helped a fellow xx er out. Some of us don't have money to buy a new quad whenever we feel like it so we try to make what we have fit all situations.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The hell with getting another quad i love the xx!!! I my self em a Dirt BIke guy and the XX was the first quad i have ever owned, do to the fact that i have yet to meet or see another xx. everybody has raptors and i didnt want to follow the norm., so i went xx. I also love seeing guys on raptors trying to take jusmp and i blow by them clearing only what they wish they could clear!! Dont get me wrong the raptor is extreamly capable but so is the XX in the right hands!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Y get another quad for just the tracks!!! Im not a pro or anything that would just be a waist of money!!! Thanks to everybody for all the feed back!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just because you have 2 xx's does not mean you know how to use them. It will make a sharp corner if you know how to use it. If you look back I've been around longer then you and I actually ride my xx. mquez asked how to make the xx better on the track not what 450 I should buy so I helped a fellow xx er out. Some of us don't have money to buy a new quad whenever we feel like it so we try to make what we have fit all situations.
You need to chill, don't make this into a pissing contest. Everyone is stating their opinion, you don't need to make a big deal.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
You need to chill, don't make this into a pissing contest. Everyone is stating their opinion, you don't need to make a big deal.
:thanks:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I've found it also helps keep the bike straighter in the whoops.
This is what I wanted to know. I guess its time for a big bar for me.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts