Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the weekend at Lone Rock Beach at Lake Powell. Had one hell of a time. I included a picture of my boat "Maiden Voyage" and my truck because I love them too.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
you and these dam views!!! really nice pictures!now first how did you get such a prudy place all to yourself? second how was playing in the sand? and lastly you bought 2 red ones?

thanks for sharing!
yes he bought 2 red ones cause they are twice as fast as black so by my math with 2 red ones he is 4 times faster than you nikki :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you and these dam views!!! really nice pictures!now first how did you get such a prudy place all to yourself? second how was playing in the sand? and lastly you bought 2 red ones?

thanks for sharing!
well, we were not there all by ourselves, there were a few people around. the sand is fun to ride in. This beach has awesome off-road trails for atv's. I forgot to take pictures, sorry. I may have a few pics of the trails, I'll have to look. yes, i bought 2 red ones.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you like your new Ram?What liter is it?
Yes, I love my yella Ram 1500! It's basically the RT model, just that it's not badged with the RT logos. I have the 5.7 hemi (390hp stock), locking rearend, etc...it will squat and get.

It hauls my boat and quads around just fine. But it pays dearly in gas when towing. That's the only downside to the truck.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
well thats it if i can play on my xx and my boat at the same place im moving

1 - 11 of 11 Posts