Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I don't trust cops at all so I seriously doubt that anybody caused anything other than the stupid cop crashed his car and found someone to take the heat. Cynical, but that's the way I see it at first glance.
yeah learned of this from someone other than a paper...it was the atv riders who should of just stopped and excepted there fate, you know where your riding is not legal...(everyone knows stay on the private land not the state land) but instead they ran and in the process slammed the rangers vehicle. If they didnt hit his truck this would have been nothing but that wasnt the plan that day....they mess it up for everyone!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey Nash, just found out they closed the pit in Woodbine, NJ. Went today to go riding and they fenced in the whole pit. Guess I'll have to wait for someone to cut some holes in the fence.

I got $20 for someone to do me a favor :hey:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Wow! that sucks but what else is new for Jersey, they always ruin everything for all of us. Sunday, if the weather permits, I'll be checking out another place near Toms River.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Perhaps we should advertise in some local newspapers

21 - 25 of 25 Posts