Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out havin some fun and decided to tape. Nothing real exciting I don't think about this vid. Just trying to learn how it handles and doin some wheelies. whoo i did a work out 30 mins before riding. Result not a good idea its tiring on the arms on the hard turns ugh.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQnDAUEvvx8

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
relax and youll ride longer wheelies!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Like tbird says" relax", grab 2nd, goose it, give a little tug on the bars and.......... whooooo, hooooo. p.s. That superman stunt looks like a fast way to mess up tour smile. If you keep bouncing your head like that on landing your bars will claim your teeth. ... Just lookin' out for ya' bro. have fun...... be safe.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was never very good at wheelies either I fell off the back or it just sucked as a wheelie but the XX is the best machine I have ever rode for wheelies.:yay:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
when your takin turns lean a little harder to the inside that will keep the inside tire on the ground better. keep haveing fun!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Get a 13t sprocket, filter, exhaust, and programmer just hit the throttle, no pullin on the bars! Practice makes perfect.

·
Registered
228 Posts
One comment. Go to youtube and search for atv crashes and you'll see one very similar trait in the majority of them. Other than being newbs, the riders never just leave the throttle alone. They always hammer off and on the throttle. I have no idea why people do that but it's a recipe for epic fail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts