Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a decent ride with new pipe & controller, nice power increase down low, hard to judge exactly how much as 13t front sprocket also just fitted, but definitely noticeable on the butt dyno & reasonably quiet too.

Default setting on the controller was pretty spot on, no stalling or flat spots.(Did hear one or 2 pops on decceleration though).

The 13t gear allowed me to idle through rutted, rocky areas that previously required constant clutching.

Also first ride on the L8ton 9/16" sway bar, major difference in handling, able to slide through corners predictably with no pushing in the front end. (I already had the upper adjustable a-arms fitted).

All in all, for a relatively small outlay, it's been totally transformed into a new bike. :atv:
Looking forward to seeing how it stacks up against my brothers Outlaw next time we ride together. :birds:

Next up, a friend has some front LTR shocks he says I can try out.:thanks:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi if you dont mind me asking how heavy are you im trying to decide what bar to get . l8ton say the smaller bar if you are under 200 lb did you try the bigger bar first , i want to get wright the firat time as ive got to buy from the states and ship to new zealand long way to return if not wright . also what do your mates have . thanks erin

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi if you dont mind me asking how heavy are you im trying to decide what bar to get . l8ton say the smaller bar if you are under 200 lb did you try the bigger bar first , i want to get wright the firat time as ive got to buy from the states and ship to new zealand long way to return if not wright . also what do your mates have . thanks erin
Hi erin,
I'm about 87kg (approx 190lbs ?) with gear on. I'm quite happy with the 9/16" bar. Most seem to prefer the smaller bar to maintain the advantages of the IRS, but if you prefer the quad to handle like a straight axle then you may prefer the 11/16" bar. BTW L8ton shipped to Australia no problems good service, overall very happy with mine.
cheers.......

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have the 11/16 swaybar and it doesn't feel like I've lost any of the IRS other than the body roll and front end push which is the point. whoops feel the same and I weight in at 215lb just my .02

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.