Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
After seeing Hawk's mudding pictures I would just get some tires! 13 tooth sprocket will definitely help with acceleration but so would some nice tires. You're tires are so bald that you would definitely feel a difference in acceleration when you're hooking harder and you wont sacrifice top end. I put some meatier tires on and I love how hard the front end hooks and now the front end comes up since I'm hooking so hard in the rear. I know this isn't a HP mod but you'll like what you find!!!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
lol those tires arnt balled yet... they will last till winter time, or untill i reduce them to slicks lol.... i do have some 23-7-10 razrs sitting in the gurage

iam not sure on the 13t my self eaither

what about a cam ?
I for sure think a cam is a good idea! I would talk with Matt fasig aka fastech. He'll for sure have some good ideas for you!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
OoOops i ment do i need any other supporting engin work if i do a cam ? iam trying to do things one step at a time
I dont know whats available for the XX but there were 3 hot cam stages available when I had my 400ex. Stage 3 required heavier springs, I'm more than sure there is a cam out there that you can use without other mods. Like we said before Fastech and Velociraptor can help you out. Fastech (matt) worked for alba previously so I'm sure he has a lot of input and options for you.:D

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
hmmm i think ill start with a custome header and go from their
I'm trying to get my old job back at ams(just part time), I was a welder and fabricator there for turbo cars. If I get the job I'll build your header but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll keep you updated!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
that would absolutly rock....... would i need to send you my motoworks exhaust ?
Yes you would have to send me your exhaust but we have to see if I can get that part time gig first. He just fired 3 guys so its going to be hard. I'm trying to convince him a part time guy is what he needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.