Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the big 3 will be completed once i get a uni air filter ( in a week or so ) and i was wondering what performance mods should be looked at next ?

i have been thinking about rims and flexx handle bars next but are their any other hp helping mods i could do out side of engin work ?

and any one with a dobeck and the big 3 what settings are you running at ?

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i actually spend alot of time in 5th gear as my friends live acrost town and i do ride alot of paved roads

ya i do need a leatt...... but what else can be done to the xx after the big 3 to make it wake up even more ?

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol those tires arnt balled yet... they will last till winter time, or untill i reduce them to slicks lol.... i do have some 23-7-10 razrs sitting in the gurage

iam not sure on the 13t my self eaither

what about a cam ?

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
ill just wait for motoworks to make a header i suppose, at this point iam mostly concerned with shocks no sense in having all that power if the ride is to bumpy to enjoy, shocks and arms are my big thing as of now

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
i actully dont think they do...... but iam not willing to give up my motoworks exhaust.... i love it to much..... i was going to get and do like the hmf but...... iam crazy about the sr4 so

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
soooo????
so even though they only make the slip on, iam not giving it up for an fmf, yoshi or ne other company that makes a full system.

like i said i do like the hmf and they do make a full system, but iam not giving up my motoworks for any other exhaust brand period... so if iam stuck with just a slip on then thats just how it is

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.