Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Again... the powerbomb header has a bushing to use with a stock exhaust (stock diameter pipes). Have you called or researched any info?

·
Registered
101 Posts
well why don't you point one out to me that will fit the motoworks exhaust
I would consider selling the motoworks slip-on and get the ALBA Full Exhaust when it becomes available (probably next week) or HMF Full Exhaust. Because you keep doing upgrades one at a time and eventually you will need a full exhaust that has been fully tested to perform correctly and I doubt you will get any good performance from just making a custom header that will mate up to your slip on. most likely you will get bad results.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I agree with MFR, your best results will come from a complete tuned system like FMF, HMF or the Alba when available. Piecing things together can get costly.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
ill just wait for motoworks to make a header i suppose, at this point iam mostly concerned with shocks no sense in having all that power if the ride is to bumpy to enjoy, shocks and arms are my big thing as of now

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
What sucks about your exhaust not being made for a header is its prolly the same size diameter as the stock pipe. So even if you got a larger header you would have to bottle neck to go back to your motoworks. fail....

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
soooo????
so even though they only make the slip on, iam not giving it up for an fmf, yoshi or ne other company that makes a full system.

like i said i do like the hmf and they do make a full system, but iam not giving up my motoworks for any other exhaust brand period... so if iam stuck with just a slip on then thats just how it is

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.