1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
551 Posts
U wont be disappointed! I'm not it's been a yr. Welcome, congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats!
I had never ridden ATVs until about a year ago, always been a bike guy but elected to switch to 4 wheels and haven't looked back since. This machine is amazing. See ya out there

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good choice! Don't feel bad about not riding, though. I had an overprotective mother growing up who sheltered me from having any kind of "dangerous" machine such as an ATV or dirtbike or trampoline (lol). So I hadn't actually ever ridden any kind of motorized vehicle (other than a car) until about a year ago. Rode a 250 twice before I switched to a 400. Rode that twice before I switched to a Banshee. And rode that two or three times before I jumped right into buying my own 700xx! I was feeling the same way - I wanted something big enough that I wouldn't outgrow it! Look how fast I was jumping out of the other sizes!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Good choice! Don't feel bad about not riding, though. I had an overprotective mother growing up who sheltered me from having any kind of "dangerous" machine such as an ATV or dirtbike or trampoline (lol). So I hadn't actually ever ridden any kind of motorized vehicle (other than a car) until about a year ago. Rode a 250 twice before I switched to a 400. Rode that twice before I switched to a Banshee. And rode that two or three times before I jumped right into buying my own 700xx! I was feeling the same way - I wanted something big enough that I wouldn't outgrow it! Look how fast I was jumping out of the other sizes!
funny I got the "you cant play with boys like that anymore, your to old!" from my mom...had she known Id start dating them instead I am sure she would have bit her lip...

I agree I was researching and jumping from quad to quad...I am very happy with my purchase! Now if I could ride it everyday I would be in my heaven:)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the club! Glad to see someone with a XX chromosone!:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
you'll be right them with them in no time its like riding a bike never goes away!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts