505 Posts
Go HID's..you won't be sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I want the duels still though... My local guy cant find a set of duels that would fit, seems the only option for the HIDs is both on all the time (high or low) OR low would be one bulb, high would be both... and both options would be a blinding pillar of light. HAHA!!

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I've personally used the DDM and would recommend them over the eBay. I just ordered two more sets of them Saturday. You could use either of the 35w or 55w in our housings. The 55w are extremely bright and produce very little blue tint that everyone likes. The 35w are bright also but can produce the blue and purple tints. I'd recommend the 35w for the XX, 55w would be overkill and may not last as long also.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Stock bulbs for the XX are 30w, will the stator support running 55w hid's? Just a thought.

·
Registered
183 Posts
the stator should handle it just fine as long as you arent idling for hours on end. the output of the stator is rated at 5k rpm or something, not at idle.

additionally, with HIDs, you have a few seconds where the bulbs warm up and they arent very bright... wouldnt this present a problem when you switch from high to low beam at 50mph in the woods? i dont think throwing the bulbs on and off all the time are very good for them either. ive got the HIDs and see no need for dual beam. the low beams are insane enough as it is.

·
Registered
207 Posts
like I said... either way you get a pillar of blinding light! haha!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Dual exhaust?
I am looking for dual pipes for a trx700xx anyone know which are the best to run?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.