Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put some after market wheels on my xx. I have searched the web and can only find the ITP T-9. Not at all what I want. I like the ss but can't find any way of making them work.

Any idea's????

.....or.... does anyone know of a company that makes a nice looking wheel for the xx? ......or...... does anyone know how whiskey delta got those nice wheels to fit his xx?

come on guy's (and gal's) i've got alot of great addvise from this site. Don't let me down this time. THANKS!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Man talk to Bones at OMF.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My front ones are bent, and my rears have mudlites for winter ,SORRY BRO.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I want to put some after market wheels on my xx. I have searched the web and can only find the ITP T-9. Not at all what I want. I like the ss but can't find any way of making them work.

Any idea's????

.....or.... does anyone know of a company that makes a nice looking wheel for the xx? ......or...... does anyone know how whiskey delta got those nice wheels to fit his xx?

come on guy's (and gal's) i've got alot of great addvise from this site. Don't let me down this time. THANKS!!
Whiskey Delta has wheel spacers, thats how he fit the wheels he has.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

[/QUOTE]
yep you buy them.lol they are 12in itp c series type 6or7 rims i to had them on my xx for awhile. bought mine from a dealer. they are kits though cant just buy rims they come with itp sandstars or holeshots. but they may be discontinued i found some awhile back for someone else.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the input, guy's. but, you fella's got way thicker wallets than I do. OMF wants $1000.00 for a set. I'm just a poor little white boy from the mountains. I wouldn't pay that for wheels on my truck!
Again...... Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Boys the re-enforced rings are not a $1000 a set, I paid a lot less than that in AUS, you must have got a quote for full billet centre beadlocks.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Yeah true mate! I think i'll end up getting just the reinforcing rings. I don't really need beadlocks but they are super nice though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't really need beadlocks. I just want a nice looking wheel. I would even go with the 10" (though I'd rather not.)I just want to dress my xx up a little. THe only other wheels i've found for the xx are carbon fibre beadlocker's. they also, are way to much coin. Does anyone know where to get spacers to put other wheels on the xx?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Kenny go the re-enforced rings there a good balance in looks, performance and cost I have them and there excellent. You can also get the DWT/Douglas (there the same company) and get the red label non rolled rim for even cheaper dont know how good they will be.

·
Registered
340 Posts
You got it Red, but the billet centre wheel is OMF

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, I looked at the Douglas website. The only thing I saw that might fit the xx looked like a shiny stock wheel. I don't want a stock looking wheel. I want something with some (not all) black in it. I know I'm being picky, but I know what I want. I love the ITP SS112 sport. I can get them to fit anything on this planet exept the xx. It's damn frustrating. I've allways owned honda and I allways will. I love my 700, but they really dropped the ball on this one.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the red label looks stock (almost). I do like the look of the re-enforced. Do you know the price on them?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts