Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
reminds me when we had an ice storm in mass back in 08 had no power for 6 days

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
its been 70-80 degrees down south for the past two weeks , ive done a lot of riding last couple of weeks!

·
Registered
755 Posts
It was like that here back in January. Now most of the snow is gone and looking forward to summer!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its been 70-80 degrees down south for the past two weeks , ive done a lot of riding last couple of weeks!
:birds: Think your funny do ya, I''m just dying to ride:funny:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
:birds: Think your funny do ya, I''m just dying to ride:funny:
come on down, i'll put you up for a week or two and well dam sure ride! oh and by the way you new fmf full exhaust sounds killer too!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha thanks but how am I suppose to explain that one to the woman?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Tell her you are going out of town for a business deal, or job interview, or you could just bring her with you!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Tell her you are going out of town for a business deal, or job interview, or you could just bring her with you!
lol yea business deal, and oh yea honey I have to bring my Honda!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:funny:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Bumping old thread!

We received 6.9" of snow last night. And now were getting a nice layer of ice on top, with more snow expected later. Were currently under a level 2 snow emergency, here in central Ohio. What's the weather like where your at?

·
Registered
237 Posts
High of 7 here today and windy not suppose to get over 15 for the next week coldest winter we have had since 1983 snow is so deep I couldn't get to my trailer to go for a ride if I wanted to

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
San Francisco is at 54 today with rain expected tonight. Rain is very needed out here, we're in a severe drought. Riding later this month... first race of the 2014 SORRA season is soon.

roadkill

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
sid and rk you go the weather out there is kinda the same each year ! i wish the temps were as consistent as san fran you said 55 to 65 year round! thats what i call perfect exept for all the weird people out there no offense to you though!! chop chop suey!:atv::lmao::atv::lmao:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.