Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's part of a trail that I rode while up in MI this week, some of the trail is so narrow that the bike barely fits between the trees, got stuck a couple of times and had the handlebars kick out of my hands, sore thumb!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uznT_EnUSFc

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like I might need a new GoPro cover, pastic looks scratch and causing the lens to be lightly burry, sorry

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
What kind of camera do you use and how do you mount it on your bike? I'm an independent film maker, but I really don't think I'm ready to mount a $6500 HD camera on my bike nor my lower end Panasonic DVX100B camera. I got an old Sony TRV900 3CCD I'd be willing to sacrafice, just don't know how you'd mount it on the bike because it's a bit bigger and heavier than a standard video camera.

I'v got a car mount camera kit, but that works with suction cups and special rods that I know whould not work on my 700xx.

I live in Northern AZ, the 4 corners area and would love to video some of the terrain I go through.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Cool! I'm gonna have to check this out.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you are going to MI, don't forget to hit the Dunes at Silver Lakes, they are also allot of fun

·
Registered
377 Posts
Were in Michigan is this place?

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have this website...but what county or city is it near?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For which trail, Silver Lake Dunes are on the west side of Michigan near Hart/Mears

·
Registered
114 Posts
Really nice trail. Love the banked corners. Looked like you had a pretty good average speed goin there. Thinking if you got to know the trail well, could probably really haul ass.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts