Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone near OK want to hit the sand dunes we have a big group from our xc series going out there

I'm still on the fence about dragging my 26' enclosed but if anyone near okc wants to share a ride I'm going to ghetto rig some kind of ac in it lol sorry don't have the funds to get the roof unit yet

·
Registered
104 Posts
I probably can't do the 16th and 17th. I'll PM you if something changes. I need to service my quads for Mudstock, July 23, 2011. I will be going to Sand Fest September 9 - 11. See you there.:nuts:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its all good now that I have a set of paddles I may be out there more often, so we mght meet up some other time

I just noticed the mudstock summer dates this weekend i may have to make an apperence out there ive never been even though im like 45min away

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mudstock July is next weekend.... 22 - 24. Saturday the 23rd is the big day. It gets even wilder at night. I have a crew of 4 coming with me. No rigs, just quads. Let me know if you are going, will meet up.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do more than likely ill be there unless something comes up I've got several people wanting me to go

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well looks like mudstock is out my top end is knocking reall bad it will be in the shop for who knows how long...

·
Registered
104 Posts
That sucks. I went through this weekend and performed all my maintenance. The TRX700 got new oil, oil filter, air filter cleaned, valves checked, new exhaust, and more goodies. Picked up my race gas. And prep'd the other 3 quads. Should be a good time. There is always September...

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah I always change my oil about every three rides unless its some reall bad terain then it gets it after I get home and ive ran mobil 1 syn since the first oil change it may get some good upgrades in the future pushing it to neer 60 hp would be fun lol too bad I dont have the funds yet nor the need for the power but it would be fun to see the look on everyones faces when it takes off

have fun maybe ill see you in sept or I might come out and watch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts