Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading to OK on the 18 to 20 with some friends from work. will be first time don't have paddles hope the bike will do fine. anyone got any info that might help.:xx:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
If I were you, I would bite the bullet and get the paddles. That sand is pretty loose. We had a few different paddle brands, and the only ones that didn't have any problem with leaks were the ITP Sand Stars. Something about the bead itself is a bit beefier, and matches the ITP aftermarket rims better. But I'm no tire guy.

We had an absolute blast, and I never even tried it without the paddles on the 700XX. But they still felt necessary, if that makes sense. My big Can Am did fine without paddles, but I think that's because the 26" tires roll easier in the sand.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You can go without the paddles. I used to go to little sahara all the time with my 250r's without paddle tires and had no problem. I did howerver end up buying a set of ITP V groove paddle tires to make it easier. The 700xx has plenty of torque just go check it out and then decide if you need paddles tires. Damn I wish i was closer to little sahara I would go with you. Great park, I have heard that Oklahoma has redone all the parks dont know about this one. The showers were a little ratty about 10 years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.