·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ssrt ?

·
Registered
308 Posts
She was dreamy eyed and was thinking of the LOOOOVE tunnel at SSRT! Ohhh no here we go!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, not near Clarence, PA, It would be a good ride from St Clair to here, Hazleton is just up the rail road tracks about 20-30 minutes as well from the tunnel.

Go from St Clair to Hazleton :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! That looks so much like SSRT's tunnel, dark and wet lol!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nikki let me know the next time you`re going to RAC we`ll have to park on the Walmart side to get there though. I can mark it on my GPS and figure out a route.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We can make it to Mt Carmel and Shamokin if we tried, but never did yet, but this trip we take IMO is better riding then St Clair were you have to worry about hitting another quad and such we it gets crowded down there.

I had enough of that we i allmost smacked so dude and his GF on the back with no helmets cracked open comming around a blind turn down there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
ummm...Nikki...yeah..Nikki!

OOPS!

Never kiss and tell!

Ya know I'm a nut job right Nicole?

·
Registered
114 Posts
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35100440

This is how we did it in NY...I'm on the white Z400 (pre-700xx)...I had the win till the guy on the Renegade remembered to hit the rev limiter override (for reverse)... lol. I'm pretty sure after this race and having my ass handed to me from someone driving in reverse, I finally decided it was time to move on to a new machine..lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts