Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wuzz up fellow double X riders,(retired motocrosser here)now a streetbike racer, and 700xx ripper, looking to see if any body rides on long island,NY....and what about Eastern PA, i here there is good riding over there..............chris

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wuzz up fellow double X riders,(retired motocrosser here)now a streetbike racer, and 700xx ripper, looking to see if any body rides on long island,NY....and what about Eastern PA, i here there is good riding over there..............chris
NJ here. Where do you ride in Long Island?

There are no riding areas here in NJ that I know of.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey,
check out lost trails on NJ pa border. Search on google for ride lost trails. I can meet you any weekend.

Also Rousch creek but that may be a bit far.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey,
check out lost trails on NJ pa border. Search on google for ride lost trails. I can meet you any weekend.

Also Rousch creek but that may be a bit far.

I called them a few months ago, and definately want to ride there. Its only 80 miles from me.

Do you ever ride there on Fridays? I was thinking of going this Friday if it doesn't rain.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I called them a few months ago, and definately want to ride there. Its only 80 miles from me.

Do you ever ride there on Fridays? I was thinking of going this Friday if it doesn't rain.
Just remembered after posting it that I have an appointment that I cant canel. So maybe next week.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys, there are a couple places here on long island, more geared towards family trails, we do have motocross tracks , but no fun on the quad, but i do alot of nite riddin on certain cough cough trails, but me and friends will be headin to pa or jersey to ride , we dont care about traveling, and def want to try out rousch park..i will def google those trails , maybe meet up sooon

·
Registered
165 Posts
hey guys, there are a couple places here on long island, more geared towards family trails, we do have motocross tracks , but no fun on the quad, but i do alot of nite riddin on certain cough cough trails, but me and friends will be headin to pa or jersey to ride , we dont care about traveling, and def want to try out rousch park..i will def google those trails , maybe meet up sooon

Where in long Island are the family geared trails?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts