3rd

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
90th lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good wheelie but I really apprecieat everyone that pushes the saftey for our sport such as the helmets if we don't regulate ourselves and prove it to the states and government they will regulate us in our own safety and the one thing we don't need is more government in our playing we have enough of that now so lets take care of ourselves and our children and keep them OUT.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Good wheelie but I really apprecieat everyone that pushes the saftey for our sport such as the helmets if we don't regulate ourselves and prove it to the states and government they will regulate us in our own safety and the one thing we don't need is more government in our playing we have enough of that now so lets take care of ourselves and our children and keep them OUT.
Ha, good luck with that. Even if the american people dont want something its going to be pushed through anyways. The government knows whats best for you!:eek:hno::lmao::eek:hno:

·
Registered
788 Posts
nice wheelie. Just wait until your having to pay for your own health care. You will wear a helmet. we all will.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Nice wheelie. I still haven't quite found the balance point of this beast. The front end feels totally different than a 400 or 450 in the air. Or it might just be that I haven't been riding the past two years so everything is still a little unfamiliar.:nuts:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice wheelie. I still haven't quite found the balance point of this beast. The front end feels totally different than a 400 or 450 in the air. Or it might just be that I haven't been riding the past two years so everything is still a little unfamiliar.:nuts:

Keep trying i pick it up in 2nd and i shift while im in the air all the way to 4th gear. You will get it sooner or later. And for everybody else saying to wear a helmet thats one of my old vids i dirint have any gear but now i do i will make another video with all my gear:rock:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm slowly getting the hang of it, just having a hard time walking it around the yard at low speeds but the new sprocket oughtta fix that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts