Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
ooh great, now the whole world is going to think the XX is some kind of GIRLS quad!:haha:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
671 Posts
haha I already fb her... look out boys there might be three of us cool chicks on here!
When I first got the magazine in the mail a couple of weeks ago and saw that pic, my first thought was I wonder how long untill dagirl71 finds her and get her to join the site. Figured it would not take to long! haha

Doug

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey DaGirl

here's my wife on the XX, we're also in WA state... this was at capital forest... you could say the tree saved the bikes life cause it was about a 60' drop if she hadn't caught the tree!!

DaGirl... She's on fb, Lindsey Shurtz-Hunt... feel free to friend her and try to get her on the site! lol i havent really tried to get her on here but if another woman stalked her thru fb then well... she just might lol:lmao::xx:

·
Registered
211 Posts
When I first got the magazine in the mail a couple of weeks ago and saw that pic, my first thought was I wonder how long untill dagirl71 finds her and get her to join the site. Figured it would not take to long! haha

Doug
Agreed. Just another way make believe internet people invade my daily thought process.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
700xxgirl

whose girfriend is Summer Akers from Wa??? Cause your a nice boyfriend buying her such a lovely ride!!!

Actually he spoils me quite a bit, but the truth of the matter is that he was tired of me breaking his quad and him not being able to ride so he let me pick one out and bought it for me... Quite the nice guy, I think I will keep him

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
wow, you must be quite the gal for a bf to buy a quad for you :) lucky fellar! Welcome to the site

·
Registered
152 Posts
He's not that great, he could have washed it first!...JK

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i can see dirt wheels doing something (review??) bout the fourm i think it the best out there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.