Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently the answer to all my problems is the install of a fuel controller of some kind...I haven't done much research in to which one, but I need one to fix a lean condition.
I would like a plug and play model to correct my lean condition. I opened up the air box lid, removed some of the filter cage screen, wrapped my head pipe and an FMF slip-on....
Would love to buy one used for a good price....lemme know what you got or ideas...thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Big Gun Set Up

Apparently the answer to all my problems is the install of a fuel controller of some kind...I haven't done much research in to which one, but I need one to fix a lean condition.
I would like a plug and play model to correct my lean condition. I opened up the air box lid, removed some of the filter cage screen, wrapped my head pipe and an FMF slip-on....
Would love to buy one used for a good price....lemme know what you got or ideas...thanks!!!!!
I have a complete Big Gun Evo R pipe, header and fuel programmer for sale, call me 703-859-2324 David Great set up but I am now sponsored By EHS Racing and Barker Performance Exhaust. Pipe and programmer only 2 months old and has about 8 hours on it

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rocky mountain ATV has a LEXX EFI programmer for $199.00 and it works just as good as the expensive ones. Just plug it in and go.

Cant be any simpler than that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you, or anyone you know of used the Lexx???....how well does it work??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts