Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a better seat cover!!! Money is not an issue when it comes to buying something that will make my XX stand out. Was hopping to get some help from any one that has purchased a seat cover<web cites> if any will help.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
theres a place on ebay that mkes them hidden comfort camo or something like that several members here have got them price is reasonable and he will do custom ones remingtonsteele has the coolest one ive seen come from there, i will be getting from there too in the near future:hey::atv:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hidden comfort is awesome. I have it and love it. Little hint though. Call them instead of ordering online. They will hook you up with a discount if you mention the club and give you suggestions based on what you are looking for. A+ in my book!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice I think im going with the all black one off of the E-Bay site!!! I dont really want anything special on it and i think that the one i want is a pre maid one so i should get it quick. Thanks for the help, will be placing order sometime this month.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i dont think thats the right website your talking about i clicked on it and no seats or seat covers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i did the same nothing!!! I really like the HCC all black though i might just have to bite the bullet on that one!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They have some nice looking seats, but still cant find one for the 700. All they show is seats for the 450r!!! Might just have to call them!!!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
i dont think thats the right website your talking about i clicked on it and no seats or seat covers
They don't have them on there website but they have them. I have one and got the complete standard seat, no staple gun, hassle etc. Price was about $300 posted to the UK. I think.

Yea call them. I know they used to make them. If you do a search on here. I'm sure youll find some pics.
Like Hayden says either call them or email them. They do the standard/ Baja (taller) seat cover and foam or complete seat in either. Real nice people to deal with. :D

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
theres a place on ebay that mkes them hidden comfort camo or something like that several members here have got them price is reasonable and he will do custom ones remingtonsteele has the coolest one ive seen come from there, i will be getting from there too in the near future:hey::atv:
damn right!! :thanks:and no copying! hhc can make what every you want their great

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts