Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I think the first real mod I want to do is an exhaust! Looking for feedback on what everyone suggests. If you have advise or links and could provide them I would love to hear them :hey:

Thanks!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the Yoshimura RS3 and it's great. It has a quiet core and spark arrestor if you need it. With it in it's pretty quiet. Take it out and it's loud, but not HMF kind of loud.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I would go DMC full or HMF full. And Dobeck or PC3 (or PC5)

·
Registered
551 Posts
LOVE my HMF! She's LOUD, not too pricey either. Sounds like a MONSTER comin through the woods!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I hear ya! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I am also looking for a exhaust with the 94 db limit. It is a requirement by our governing body in the UK but you can get away with about 98db.They just tell you to rev it up and listen at bike check.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Rule of thumb...... If you go into or plan on going into the engine then by all means get a full exhaust. If not a slip on is more than enough.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
What kind of riding do you do? Is it on government lands?

Do you like it loud or muffled?

How much are you looking to spend?

Do you plan on going to a full exhaust or a slip on?
I have been riding lost trails and a few places in PA but didnt know there are certain noise restrictions???

I like loud, mean really.

I would think full exhaust since it will improve performance.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I also ride in PA and have the 2Bros which is loud when you jump on it but if you're trailing, it's not that loud

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
:rock:DMC All the way great sound and crazy scary increase in preformance!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOVE my HMF! She's LOUD, not too pricey either. Sounds like a MONSTER comin through the woods!

do u have any videos would love to hear how it sounds???

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:rock:DMC All the way great sound and crazy scary increase in preformance!!

crazy increase performance more detail please??? i did watch ur video, was sweet.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Personally, I'm waiting on the Alba full system to come out (sometime real soon! [fingers crossed])...complete with built in O2 sensor! Looks awesome, and I've heard nothing but good things about Alba's quality and performance.

Should look like this...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
crazy increase performance more detail please??? i did watch ur video, was sweet.
running it with an efi programmer and intake i have noticed a lot more torque will pull a wheelee in 4th now and and increase in top speep. havent made it to the dyno shop yet ($$$) but i know the power is there. would definently recomend the full system the new header is much larger and alows more air flow.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.