1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the Yoshimura RS3 and it's great. It has a quiet core and spark arrestor if you need it. With it in it's pretty quiet. Take it out and it's loud, but not HMF kind of loud.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I would go DMC full or HMF full. And Dobeck or PC3 (or PC5)

·
Registered
551 Posts
LOVE my HMF! She's LOUD, not too pricey either. Sounds like a MONSTER comin through the woods!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I hear ya! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I am also looking for a exhaust with the 94 db limit. It is a requirement by our governing body in the UK but you can get away with about 98db.They just tell you to rev it up and listen at bike check.

·
Registered
136 Posts
They getting stricter, I've been checked properly 4 times this year already. Loads got knocked back at Weston last year including my son Owen!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Rule of thumb...... If you go into or plan on going into the engine then by all means get a full exhaust. If not a slip on is more than enough.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I also ride in PA and have the 2Bros which is loud when you jump on it but if you're trailing, it's not that loud

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
:rock:DMC All the way great sound and crazy scary increase in preformance!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
133 Posts
Personally, I'm waiting on the Alba full system to come out (sometime real soon! [fingers crossed])...complete with built in O2 sensor! Looks awesome, and I've heard nothing but good things about Alba's quality and performance.

Should look like this...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
crazy increase performance more detail please??? i did watch ur video, was sweet.
running it with an efi programmer and intake i have noticed a lot more torque will pull a wheelee in 4th now and and increase in top speep. havent made it to the dyno shop yet ($$$) but i know the power is there. would definently recomend the full system the new header is much larger and alows more air flow.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.