Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all,

I'm looking for some info about an bigbore upgrate.

I made a big ride with my bike. I stored it maybe 1 month.
Didn't do any tune up or anything. when i took back my quad it was puffing blue. he drink all his oil. i made the oil change to notice the oil was dirt... brown color. I dont wanna talk about my air filter... So much sand was there. I always check it and everything, but you know. I moved to another house meanwhile and didnt had time to work on it,So i shipped it to my dealer and they told my cylinder / piston and rings need to be changed.

NOW,I don't want to put back the same cylinder / piston, I would like to gain more power if i change them you know.
So i'll like to know what to use. what to buy. And what you guys think bout this issues. I'm not a mecanician. And my english is kinda bad :p I hope you guys understood me.

Regards,

Ben

·
Registered
821 Posts
There is a 727 kit out, can't remeber the make, but several are running it. They should chime in shortly.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
thumper racing, white knuckle racing, high desert dyno, EHS racing , alba racing, ct racing duncan racing , all these and theres more that can do a big bore kit, personally for me the type of riding i do i will go with EHS new package he is working on... thats just my opinion, theres just too many builders to name all of them.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
thumper racing, white knuckle racing, high desert dyno, EHS racing , alba racing, ct racing duncan racing , all these and theres more that can do a big bore kit, personally for me the type of riding i do i will go with EHS new package he is working on... thats just my opinion, theres just too many builders to name all of them.
You missed out Cylinder Works.You can buy them as a replacement cylinder , no sending in youre cylinder,etc . Most engine builders will go with as it fairly cheap and offers better cooling.They will also modify this as well !
When "Hot Rods" finally bring out the stroker crank, this will become a base line. just my Thinkin !:D

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
I have seen 3 bb up and running Chuck, Chris and me. Chris and i run the WK cylinder and Chuck is running the Thumper piston with a bored stock cylinder.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Boost is your still for sale? Hey le quebecois si boost addict n'a pas vendu son kit c'est le meilleur deal que tu peux avoir!!! Boost I'm helping now you both;)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Boost is your still for sale? Hey le quebecois si boost addict n'a pas vendu son kit c'est le meilleur deal que tu peux avoir!!! Boost I'm helping now you both;)
Thanks Broken. Yes mine is still for sale and i have a +1 head to go with it:hey:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
je vien de terrebonne. mais je me promene un peu partout pour rouler.
Le moteur de mon 700xx est a refaire. et un nettoyage de tout est necessaire. Jai pour 2000$ a mettre dessus . je pense changer pour un yamaha 450r. et toi tu viens de ou ?

I have to rebuild my motor and everything. almost 2000$ for repair.
I think ill change the XX for a yamaha 450r so i can do track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts