Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually drive 4 hrs to go to haspin, but looks like its gonna get rained out. Looking for a place in west Virginia, Pennsylvania to ride. We like to ride all night and have a lot of fun. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
You saying there will be no rain in W. Va this weekend? I hope your right, and you can ride about anywhere in W. Va. I will be near Crum W.va if I can swing the gas money! You need a spot to park a trailer and or camper let me know? It's like 45 mins south of Ashland Ky. Check some of my videos for riding conditions if you like.

deleted mapquest link 9/3/12

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm about 3 hrs from Ashland Kentucky and were looking for no more than about 4 hr trip.... We wanna get where we're going by 9 Saturday morning and leave by noon Sunday, so we wanna find a place with no time restrictions of riding. That is why we go to haspin because if u have a helmet... That's the only rule. There's 3 of us coming, so camping is a must. Any information on that riding area your talking about would be great!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Hard to give directions but I'm leaving sat am from Columbus. And if your going down there riding all night, I hope you have a gps to find your way back. Heres a good link to area. More info let me know, and only cell phone down there is on top of mountains. I dont go this way, I take 23. south to portsmouth cut over rosemount mountain to 52 and then cross over to ashland, ky and go south for like 15 mins and cut into w. va and its 45 miles down 52 highway.

http://mapq.st/SY0B1M

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Never saw or herd from, it did rain 1/2 the time there. Hard as could be Sat. night for like 2.5 hours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.