Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a 700xx quad, I’m in the Denver Colorado area but willing to travel/meet to some extent.
Feel free to reach me at +17209753362

Thank you,
-Jose

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The more stock the better but I don’t mind some mods as long as it ain’t a full blown race quad. The budget varies, 3-4K

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, I think your budget might be a bit weak for something that is ‘nice’. They are few and far between and one that has not been used up/ needs lots of work is going to be $5-6k. I looked for months for a nice one, ended up being 15 hours away.... but it was super clean and not abused.

nothing else like a 700xx out there... if it’s what you want you will enjoy the hunt! Good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I think your budget might be a bit weak for something that is ‘nice’. They are few and far between and one that has not been used up/ needs lots of work is going to be $5-6k. I looked for months for a nice one, ended up being 15 hours away.... but it was super clean and not abused.

nothing else like a 700xx out there... if it’s what you want you will enjoy the hunt! Good luck
Depending on the condition I may be able to throw down some more money. But yes they are really nice and hard to come by. I bought one in 2017 for $3,800 had some dings here and there but nothing major. I am aware the price has gone up though since they are getting more rare each year. I want to settle for something else like a raptor but I've had the experience of a 700xx and its hard to beat.
Thanks man I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2008 Honda 700XX
9 Posts
You should try to check the classified ads all over the internet. I am sure that you'll be able to find one online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts