Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good to hear that u are interested in buying the best ATV out there!!! But good look getting the one in the picture. For that price u might be able to get a used 08 model (red) with no mods!!!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
So your wanting a 2 year old 8,500 quad for 3,000?
Let me know if you find one. I want one too! :haha:
Just messin with ya man! These bikes are gonna be collectors items. I don't think anybody is gonna be willing to let one go for that price. Unless it's in bad shape. Just my honest opinion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:xx:I find coupe already One of them(black) for $2700 I talk about 2008 model The problem is they dont have Title or Mco I am in USA just for 2 monts so i want to ship it back with me Europe Thats the reason i need title/mco If i live here bills of sale is enought

·
Registered
316 Posts
You should be able to get a title for a bike that hasn't been titled before. Check with the dmv in whatever state you are in as for what documents are required before buying tho,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should be able to get a title for a bike that hasn't been titled before. Check with the dmv in whatever state you are in as for what documents are required before buying tho,
I am in Myrtle beach SC The only way i can get title is MCO + bills of sale :steamed:

·
Registered
10 Posts
:xx:I find coupe already One of them(black) for $2700 I talk about 2008 model The problem is they dont have Title or Mco I am in USA just for 2 monts so i want to ship it back with me Europe Thats the reason i need title/mco If i live here bills of sale is enought
Where did you find one for $2700? Let me know and I will buy it

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Where did you find one for $2700? Let me know and I will buy it
He said it has no title, so I would turn my head, while you load mine for $2700 and claim in on my insurance as soon as you leave.

·
Registered
205 Posts
$2700 for a 700 in good condition is a steal, probably literally if it has no title. I wouldn't buy one without a title

·
Registered
197 Posts
So your wanting a 2 year old 8,500 quad for 3,000?
Let me know if you find one. I want one too! :haha:
Just messin with ya man! These bikes are gonna be collectors items. I don't think anybody is gonna be willing to let one go for that price. Unless it's in bad shape. Just my honest opinion.
Is honda going to abandon the 700 all together? I hope not this is my favorite bike I've had..:cry:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Titles are like Gold these days. Remember the day you could buy an ATC on the side of the road, offer the farmer who had it a good price, then turn around and sell it like he did? I guess I'm all for the title system for ATV's nowadays just for the fact that you don't buy a stolen one. I know a lot of people who ride only on thier land or private land will throw the paper work for a title in the garbage so the sales tax will not have to be paid. there are proabably a lot of legit, non-stolen ATV's out there at good prices, but I agree as most of you that if you don't have a title, most people especially the ones looking to buy your ATV will presume it to be stolen. However like Rith stated, $2700 for a clean 700XX is a steal but in reality it probably is a steal...lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Titles are like Gold these days. Remember the day you could buy an ATC on the side of the road, offer the farmer who had it a good price, then turn around and sell it like he did? I guess I'm all for the title system for ATV's nowadays just for the fact that you don't buy a stolen one. I know a lot of people who ride only on thier land or private land will throw the paper work for a title in the garbage so the sales tax will not have to be paid. there are proabably a lot of legit, non-stolen ATV's out there at good prices, but I agree as most of you that if you don't have a title, most people especially the ones looking to buy your ATV will presume it to be stolen. However like Rith stated, $2700 for a clean 700XX is a steal but in reality it probably is a steal...lol
:xx:I have to ship it to Europe thats the only reason i want title:xx:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
well i don't have a title for mine? If i pay to title it then i also have to pay property taxes on it. No thanks!

w/o the title what do you show to register it when you ride at state parks like Wayne National Forest? Just wondering cause I bought 2 little Sportsman's and the dude lied about getting tittles notirized and mailing them to me, I have yet to see the tittles and he wont take my calls.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I just showed them my reciept from the dealer I bought it from. I live in Ky though and title's aren't required here like they are in Ohio.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts