Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
it doesnt snow very often in my neck of the woods here are a few pics. i know this is nothing compared to north of the mason dixon line. i am almost on the alabama ,florida state line.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Yeah I'm really getting it now in Charlotte.
wow scuzz u move around a lot ive only been a member her for two months and i think ive heard u mention like 4 states is it buisness or pleasure that keeps u on the road

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Well, in the past 5 years Ive lived in these cities:

1. New Orleans.
2. The Colony, TX (started a job with a HUGE IT outsourcer)
3. Poplarville, MS (allowed to work remotely so I wouldn't quit)
4. Plano, TX (promoted to manager and couldn't manage remotely)
5. Austin, TX (got offered a 6 figure 9 month contract job for the State of Texas)
6. Picayune, MS (my last contract ended so I didn't stick around in Austin w/ no job)
7. Charlotte, N.C. (ANOTHER contract job [12 months], but this time for a bank)
8. WHO KNOWS

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
121 Posts
we got a foot of snow in chicago and a earthquake in the same day on wednesday! but im sure thats considered alot for you because you never see snow..take the 700 out in it..its fun!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
thats nothing

·
Registered
538 Posts
scuzz, welcome to charlotte, im in kannapolis, about 20 miles north (up 85) from the city. what line of work are you in? im guessing youre either doing some work for wach or boa?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks! I'm working for wach/wells for the next 10 months contract encrypting servers. As soon as I get my quad up here we'll meet up and go riding.
They have had a ton of changes to that bank. My better half worked as an attorney for Wachovia in Winston Salem for the securities division. Good company to work for and they pay very good.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it looks like we may get some snow tonight ! it only happens about every 4 years or more around south alabama!!! its cold! i know this aint shit compared to what you guys north of the mason dixon line experiences!!!!:atv::atv::coffee::coffee:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
We have around 8" on the ground and it was 8 below this mourning!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts