only on select colors, orange was one of them

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Yellow, Zest Orange and Silver

·
Registered
377 Posts
Shit! Another cheap upgrade. My wife is going to kill me if I can talk her into it. I like silver.

·
Registered
377 Posts
crwh45 thank you for the lead. I got my new plastic on the way and my wife does'nt even know it. LOL
I will beg for forgiveness since I did not ask for permission. LMAO

·
Registered
120 Posts
post up some pics when you get em. how much did it cost? an what did you buy for silver? did you replace all the black plastics?

·
Registered
377 Posts
I bought one piece. $68 with shipping. It was the red top fender piece that I ordered in Silver. I will get my seat done in Silver next. So my bike will be Black and Silver. I did not want the rear or front fenders in silver. It will be a month before I can post a pick becuase I am going out of town for a few weeks.

NOW DON'T BE COPING ME! LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
heres mine, its posted somewhere else on this forum as well.about $390 shipped

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I like it

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice orange! Very clean. I like it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
nice look it looks so much better with the front a different color

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Nice plastics, i was bout to buy the ktm 525 for the orange before i saw the 700xx.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I purchased Maier's Front Fender in Black. I was NOT happy with the way it fit. Judge for yourself....

LEFT SIDE...

RIGHT SIDE...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I was really hoping to see some white colors avail. Does anyone know if you can still get the other colors at regular pricing?

·
Premium Member
217 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
This months issue of atv action pretty much copied the exact setup of plastics I was thinking about. Its a 700xx with all white maier plastics and graphics on it.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
This months issue of atv action pretty much copied the exact setup of plastics I was thinking about. Its a 700xx with all white maier plastics and graphics on it.
hmm, really wanna see how that looks =>
no online version of the magazine ?

·
Registered
755 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts