Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:I ordered a front nose last Thursday, I called today to check on my status and the woman said "we will try to get it out tomorrow or Thursday" I said "what? i ordered it last thursday first thing in the morning!" She said "we don't work on the weekends" I said "since when is Thursday the weekend?" She said "i didn't check for orders till monday and I told you I will get it out some time this week" I said "you seemed eager to charge my credit card on thursday, now I have to wait till you feel like getting around to shipping my stuff?" She replyed "that is how we work" I said "that is not what your website says" She said "I don't care what it says, your order will be in next week!" I will NEVER order another thing from them, Chris also had the same problem with them with his white plastics! These people are a joke, I advise you to watch what you order from them.:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I told you Ceballos, I had to find the controller, The Pipe was sent immediatly and the controller I had to find, you said no problem you had one and you were just going to sell it. I got my hands on it and sent it UPS

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm not going to get into details and have a pointless arguement on the message board.. all I'm saying is you shouldn't be saying anything when you did it worst... and for the record, I don't recall saying I was going to sell it... its on the bike now, and the pipe was not sent right away, it was sent a few days after payment was received...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Short memory, anyway no need to argue.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
everything from them takes a long time to get they are not at all concerned about how fast stuff goes out

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yep.... they are pretty slow, and expensive...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow!

I ordered my rear plastic last Wednesday and just got it in today which is about normal with them since they do not work F-Sunday. Guess that I caught them in a good mood. These guys also carry the Maier plastic and do work on Friday, lol!
http://www.zmperformance.com/

If it's not on their web site, just send them an email which I did for the front plastic.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Again, learn what you are commenting about!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.