Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:I ordered a front nose last Thursday, I called today to check on my status and the woman said "we will try to get it out tomorrow or Thursday" I said "what? i ordered it last thursday first thing in the morning!" She said "we don't work on the weekends" I said "since when is Thursday the weekend?" She said "i didn't check for orders till monday and I told you I will get it out some time this week" I said "you seemed eager to charge my credit card on thursday, now I have to wait till you feel like getting around to shipping my stuff?" She replyed "that is how we work" I said "that is not what your website says" She said "I don't care what it says, your order will be in next week!" I will NEVER order another thing from them, Chris also had the same problem with them with his white plastics! These people are a joke, I advise you to watch what you order from them.:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Karma is a fuckin bitch, huh? Dude you shouldn't even be talking when you did the same bullshit to me, except you took even LONGER before you even came around to shipping it...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I told you Ceballos, I had to find the controller, The Pipe was sent immediatly and the controller I had to find, you said no problem you had one and you were just going to sell it. I got my hands on it and sent it UPS

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm not going to get into details and have a pointless arguement on the message board.. all I'm saying is you shouldn't be saying anything when you did it worst... and for the record, I don't recall saying I was going to sell it... its on the bike now, and the pipe was not sent right away, it was sent a few days after payment was received...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Short memory, anyway no need to argue.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
everything from them takes a long time to get they are not at all concerned about how fast stuff goes out

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yep.... they are pretty slow, and expensive...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow!

I ordered my rear plastic last Wednesday and just got it in today which is about normal with them since they do not work F-Sunday. Guess that I caught them in a good mood. These guys also carry the Maier plastic and do work on Friday, lol!
http://www.zmperformance.com/

If it's not on their web site, just send them an email which I did for the front plastic.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Karma is a fuckin bitch, huh? Dude you shouldn't even be talking when you did the same bullshit to me, except you took even LONGER before you even came around to shipping it...
Thats some funny $hit.......I was reading Phuk's post and thinking.........this guy better have perfect service.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Again, learn what you are commenting about!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts