Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running maier plastics? If so i want to know your opinion on them and where you got them.

·
Registered
528 Posts
for the 400 ex, i had to add some supplied brackets and drill some holes and stuff but they fit really well and are nice quality.i got them from maier directly.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have heard a few bad things about them on here about their 700XX plastics, I am sure a search would find the threads.

I have Maier plastics on both my 450R's and my 250R, I am happy with them. Fit may not be quite as good as factory fenders, but close enough for me and the quads look good. Eventually, I will buy a set for my 700XX also.

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Is anyone running maier plastics? If so i want to know your opinion on them and where you got them.
yes, pain in the ass, from maier

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i was thinking about going with the carbon fiber rear fender, front fender, and gas take cover. And put the charcoal colored plastics for the hood and seat. I was also thinking of getting the fenders pin stripped with red. thought it would look cool...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I have the carbon fiber look plus added some graphics over the top and as for the install, basically the first time was the sort of a pain but afterwards it was easy to remove and install, basically I'll give them a thumbs up!

·
Registered
528 Posts
bump, just installed mine, they fit perfectly, no issues at all, im happy with my purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Anyone know the cheapest place to get the white carbon fiber plastics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts