Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I like the diesels... maybe if i had a utility quad i'd run those.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is for a mud machine.. so I can hang with my buddies utility, and run some ultra aggressive tires.

How would you put these on our bikes? Wheel spacers?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The +10mm Offset would be close if you ran the 12x7

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so with some spacers we are good to go? I would think the bike needs to go wider in order to stay stable running 12's

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You wouldn't have to go wider to run the 12's. It looks like the offset would make it a bit wider already so you definately wouldn't want to run spacers.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, so clearance would be ok with 10mm offset. Bolt on, perfect. I may go spacers just to be different.. make it a monster.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I would worry about bigger tires hitting the heel guards.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would worry about bigger tires hitting the heel guards.
I've seen 26's on a XX. I think it may be possible to get a 27 or 28 on there.lol

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Do you know how dumb it would look with 27 or 28" tires? I dont even like how they look with 24" tires!

·
Registered
984 Posts
The bolt pattern will be your biggest hurdle. The XX is 4/144 front and rear, don't quote me but I think most utility run 4/110's. An adapter would be needed in that case.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
? No way, I thought all hondas we 4/110.. SUCH BS! How about a new wheel hub, what will fit?

Also what tires are low profile? Check out interco's site.. What would you run with 12x7 front and back?

·
Registered
182 Posts
ANyone ever seen these?
http://hiperracingwheels.com/

Its a bolt together system, so if you crack or bend the outer piece of the wheel, inner piece of the rim or the hub you can just replace it, not the whole rim.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hipers are awesome, durable and yep they are modular.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts