Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently bought a '08 700xx with a fm powerbomb slip on, the guyt who owned it didn't treat it very nicely. Not cleaned.......ever....don't think he changed the air filter or oil for the 50 hours he used it, plus while I took it apart it had some build up in the throttle body, what I believe to be from the fact that he didn't have a programmer with it. So I just bought a FMF fuel converter for it, didn't have $ for a commander, but I would like to know if anyone has some maps that would help me get the right fuel to this thing. I live in Wisconsin and am about 900 ft above sea level. It has stock everything else, Plan on doing hot cam soon, once again $, but I bought a k&n filter. So.......any suggestions? Oh My name is Jesse and I am new to this forum but found a lot of good info on it so far!!!!:atv:

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the #'s

I ahven't pout it together yet but someone giving me a good place to start is almost like instructions.......I am mean who reads those right?
Plus being new to this site I appreciate the help man!!!!:thanks:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.