Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

My name is Matt Fasig, formerly of Alba Action Sports. It is unfortunate what happened to Alba, and I would like to apologize for not updating everybody sooner; however it has been a crazy couple of weeks.

The good news is that you have not heard the last of me. I assure you that I will not be letting all of my hard work go to waste! I will be going into business for myself and will continue to supply top quality products and performance kits to consumers such as you! I have spent over a decade working in the powersports industry, and will build my company on everything which I have learned and accomplished. I can not give many specifics now, but things are in the works! Please keep your eye on this forum and I will be letting everybody know of my plans soon. You can e-mail me direct @ [email protected] and I will be happy to keep everybody informed and continue to help you with technical matters! Do not "Private Message" me at my "AlbaPerformance" link as the e-mail which it notified me under has been discontinued. E-mail me at my personal email of [email protected] and I will reply!

Sincerely,

Matt Fasig

P.S. Get your orders ready! :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sounds great.......look forward to seeing what you have to offer. Glad too see your Alba experience and work will not go to waste.

Linc

·
Registered
333 Posts
full exhaust

Matt,

sorry to hear about alba... glad to hear about fastech!

so the full exhaust system that was by alba for the xx... same setup now called fastech???

if so, whats the cost for header, slipon, spark arrestor, necessary gaskets (if any) and whats the db level and whens it available?

thanks again

·
Registered
984 Posts
plop, plop, fiz ,fizz, oh what a relief this is! Thanks Matt I was getting bummed over Alba, Glad to hear you are going to carry on. You can count on me for a full exhaust maybe two( one for the kids DVX400).

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
PM sent. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts