Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv'e been scoping out these tires and I recall seeing some on the back of someone's quad in a pic here. The sizes im looking at on ebay are 59.99 shipped for the 24-9-11 on clearance and 95$ for 22-11-10 . Looks like they have lots of tread and the pattern seems a little more sporty than a mud only tire. They are only 2 ply but could still be a great tire. Experience is the the best test thanks for sharing any...
:xx:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have run all traks for years and love them. They are in between a mud tire and performance tire. You might check the weight just to make sure they are ok for you, they are heavier. I have had them on my Rincon for 6 years and no plugs yet, they don't handle as well as the Holeshot ATRs I had before but much better wear and puncture resistant. I have a set on C-series rims now from my last 400EX and i have never had to plug them either. I have only used them a little bit on my 700 so I can't really say how well they do, plus with the SRA dish it makes it really wide.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks , thats just the response I was hoping for . It looks like the tread depth is greater than the kutters and should out-do them in the mud and snow .
:thanks:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts