Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Razr Bill Ballance tire?
It's a radial and seems to come in our size. But, has anyone tried it? And what do you think?

roadkill

·
Registered
197 Posts
It comes in our size?! I havent tried them but will when the time comes. I want radials they seem to hook up better than bias ply. where did you find them?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I found these on the Maxxis website awhile back and also seem to remember they are fairly heavy tyre. I was waiting to see if anybody bought some or if there just a myth like the "Hot Rods" stroker crank.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have the Ballance fronts. When I was looking to get tires I saw an article in which some GNCC racers called them "cheater" tires so I figured they must be good. They work great the only thing I noticed is I have to run a little higher air pressure or they look low. As far as the rears I tried to find them a while back and had no luck. They are the Bigfoot of XX tires there are supposed pics of them but no one actually has one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Razr Ballance (700xx rear) tires are not available for the U.S. market as of yet. I've called Maxxis customer service every 4 or 5 months since they started listing the rear size, but they keep saying none of the U.S. suppliers have put in any orders. I run these on my 450r and love them. If I could order them from another country, I would pay the extra $$ just to have them on my 700xx.
If anybody knows how to get these tires into the states...please chime in...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts