Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
where can I find a good price on a set of 22x10x11 razrs? Chapparal has them for $87 but they are out of stock. Anyone else know a good place to get them for a good price? Rocky mountain is $99 a tire. Please help a brother out

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Crash

Hold off since Dagirl is trying to get a group buy going, so far she's down to $75 per tire and ship

·
Registered
253 Posts
You can use the offer code "[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]96639" for 10% off orders over $100 at RMATV. Plus they have free shipping for orders over $99.
[/FONT]

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx for that code I appreciate it. Nash how soon do you think that will happen? I really want to have them and get them mounted before memorial day when I go to the badlands. Also I want to pull the trigger before my girlfriend changes her mnd about giving me the green light :)

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Thx for that code I appreciate it. Nash how soon do you think that will happen? I really want to have them and get them mounted before memorial day when I go to the badlands. Also I want to pull the trigger before my girlfriend changes her mnd about giving me the green light :)
should have the prices finalized by friday then we can start ordering and I will get an exact time frame from the guy...

price for rears razrs are $153 shipped we need 10 people and we are almost there... just confirming they arent going to f us anywhere!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
should have the prices finalized by friday then we can start ordering and I will get an exact time frame from the guy...

price for rears razrs are $153 shipped we need 10 people and we are almost there... just confirming they arent going to f us anywhere!

Let me know...I'm in for a group buy:D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm likely to join in. I'm running OEMs now.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks for looking out for us Nicky!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Thanks let us know what you come up with.

I sure was hoping to get these ordered for my next race on the 8th

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts