Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maxxis Razr & Razr II + Stock rims (SOLD)

I have a set of rear Maxxis Razr 22X10X11 and a set of front Maxxis Razr II 22X7X10 mounted on the stock rims. The rims were spray painted black and either need to be painted again or have the paint stripped off of them but other than that they are in good condition (no dents just some scraps) The tires are in good condition with only 4 trips on them, the fronts almost look brand new and the rears have about 85% left (no plugs or leaks).

SOLD

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I should’ve thought of a price before I posted this lol. maybe like 350 and I could meet you in the SD area.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would rather try to sell everything together first, if that doesn’t work out I'll PM you. If you are interested in everything PM me an offer, I would rather sell to some one local so I don’t have to ship.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I might be interested in the fronts, without the rims preferred but with the rims depending on the price. PM me if you would split the fronts and let me know the price

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to try and sell everything together if I can. If it doesn’t work out I will PM you about the fronts and ceballos about the rears.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Never mind for me on the fronts. My fault. I thought they were 23" I didn't read it right lol sorry

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never mind for me on the fronts. My fault. I thought they were 23" I didn't read it right lol sorry
I had 23" and I treaded my buddy for his 22" because they hit my nerfs.

Thanks for the free bumb though lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The rear tires are sold. Fronts still for sale

·
Registered
38 Posts
can you ship to Ukraine via usps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts