Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering from those who have the Razr's for their xx, how is the clean out when you get in some really sticky mud? The mud I find where I ride is so sticky that even when you're in it spinning with plenty of ground clearance, the stock tires will be so packed that no tread is visible. They'll look like a slick tire. With no tread grabbing, you don't go anywhere. How do the Razr's clean out? I'm ordering a set tomorrow from a local dealer. I'm getting them for $79 each!!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I've found they clean out pretty well if your spinning them fast enough

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, I dont go through mud slow... IF I have a shot, its with speed and momentum.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
So hit mud holes bouncing off the rev limiter in 3rd? :D
lol, the last and only hole I hit in third I nearly went over the bars.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Leaning back didn't help much when It sunk to the fenders in a quick second, What looked like mud was more of a slurry pit and a 5 ft bottom

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Leaning back didn't help much when It sunk to the fenders in a quick second, What looked like mud was more of a slurry pit and a 5 ft bottom
I'll try to keep this on track of the title... maybe you need paddles for rear tires? lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Ahh yea back on topic, Again they do clean well in mud

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll find out for myself next weekend. I ordered them about an hour ago at his shop and they'll be in on Monday:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.