Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya it does look good doesnt it. really like it over the stock wheels and tires. i went through pureoffroad.com talked with nathan and spence. they managed to get me what i was looking for and there is no clearance issues. but there are spacer/ adaptors. went from 144 bolt pattern to 110. its now 52 inches wide in the rear and 51 front.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just got back in from riding it. had to take my clothes and put them in the wahser. shes gonna be a mudding machine. hahaha its awesome to see chunks of grass flying past you. as for straight driving, its smooth just like it was before. suspension is softer but that can be fixed. i took it up to fourth gear on pavement. didnt have any shake. didnt have a helmet on though and the road was wet.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Looks tough!

·
Registered
23 Posts
that's awsome!!!!!! how much did the rims and adaptors set you back? they look great but maybe another tire choice. but post pictures of the aftermath!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Whats the point in mud tires on the front if you don't have 4wd. Not trying to rain on your parade cause it definitely looks nasty.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, the picture i saw online of these tires, it didnt really look like the tread was this deep. But once they got out of the box yesterday i was like holy crap. its a three quarter inch lug on these tires. I just put them on yesterday and I dont know if I will switch tires or not. Havent looked around to see of there are sport tires in a 12inch yet.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Whats the point in mud tires on the front if you don't have 4wd. Not trying to rain on your parade cause it definitely looks nasty.
I would have done the same thing, I don't like how quads look with a huge grip in the back and knobby's in the front. I always try to run the same tire all the way around on any atv or automobile I own.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts