Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love for Mosley to whip em but I don't think it'll happen. I see Mosley giving Mayweather his hardest fight yet but not being able to finish it.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If this fight was a few years ago, I'd have money on Mosley. Mayweather has picked his fights schedule well.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Mayweather is a punk... can't stand that MF.... but I know what you mean and hope Mosley beats that ass... This wasn't even suppose to be the fight though... If Mayweather wasn't such a little bitch, he would have fought my boi Pac-man and get a real ass whoopin..

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, Pac-man has the endurance to bring 12 rounds of heat to Mayweather.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another wasted $65

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Did you hear him after the fight... "I just want to be treated fairly"... or some BS like that when asked if he would fight with Pac-man and the whole testing thing. WTF?!?!?!?.. What a little bitch.. He's just afraid cuz he know Pac wil give him a run for his money and lay it on him...

I gotta say, I'm really disappointed in Mosley. He was to shaky from the get-go. I expected more from him.. Even if he did get him 2 times...lol... VERY DISAPPOINTED

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol I was pissed Mosley got my hopes up then tanked the fight. I definately though Mosley would have made more of a fight outta it also. Mayweather would have went to the canvas if he would not have clinched Mosley after them big shots.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
RIGHT??!!!!!... I'll give it up for Mosley in the first few rounds... mayweather just kept grabbing his arm, or pushing him down... and yea, Mosley definitely got my hopes up. I really thought he could have had him... He is just as fast...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.