·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
she actually think its her ATV lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
id be scared that i would accidental step on that dog. lol!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Ankle biters really bug me. My brother who lives across the street has a chihuahua, I'm surely no stranger to the house but that dam dog will yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap until you run its head through the ceiling fan a few times.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ankle biters really bug me. My brother who lives across the street has a chihuahua, I'm surely no stranger to the house but that dam dog will yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap and yap until you run its head through the ceiling fan a few times.
They will if you LET them!! :D Ours however, knows she will be in BIG trouble if she starts yapping!

·
Registered
446 Posts
you should see my wife's dog when I start my atv... I can't get him within 10' of it or he tucks his tail and runs lol.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
only time she yaps or barks is when someone knocks on the door or when she chasing the cat

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
My sheltie loves to ride, just not the XX, it will come up to the rincon or rancher, wait outside of my truck, or wait to get on the old JD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts