Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks like your getting a good feel for her! how did you manage to get a whole track to yourself??

I dont know why no one was there but its a good feeling to have a track for yourself. well it was me and my bro riding, i guess it was because it wanted to rain so nobody felt like going:lmao:

·
Registered
788 Posts
That looks like fun. Those tracks scare me because I get too comfy too fast. Bad stuff always happens. Looks like you have it under control. Keep it up.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
looks like hella fun!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
355 Posts
That last landing really shows how rough the shocks are. Where's you preload set. I got my fronts half way and it makes a big difference.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That last landing really shows how rough the shocks are. Where's you preload set. I got my fronts half way and it makes a big difference.
Mine are stock i actually over shoot that jump and landed rough on my arm. how did you adjust yours at a dealer

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine are stock i actually over shoot that jump and landed rough on my arm. how did you adjust yours at a dealer
the over shoot landing was on the table top

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Nice Track, Once again I'm jealous. We don't have that type of luxury around my area :-(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts