·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ik I really want it and I try not to slide cause when I do I rip out most of my plugs lol. But once I get back from this jambo I'll buy the sway bar...

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
how weak.......hahaha

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep there ur tires too. Dude jamboree is awsome

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Now were talkin!
Take on a 70ft double now, samething! Its all in your head.
I agree.....then move to a 100ft triple :) you only live once, and if you need, drive down to my house this week, think we are hitting UV thursday or friday (I have to talk to the maloney's) and see, cuz they apparently left me a facebook message saying they got the track for half a day. Then you can hit gravity cavity and the sky jump!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I agree.....then move to a 100ft triple :) you only live once, and if you need, drive down to my house this week, think we are hitting UV thursday or friday (I have to talk to the maloney's) and see, cuz they apparently left me a facebook message saying they got the track for half a day. Then you can hit gravity cavity and the sky jump!
gravity cavity .....sky jump.... sounds like deadly...... im in........ now were do u live.... and yeah duble is more tempting cause if u fuck up ur gona be fucked up.... triple ...... sweet just hit it fast and hope that ull at least over shot it..... dont even wana think bout under shot.... :nuts:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts