·
Registered
1,592 Posts
now go faster and clear that dubble

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah. this is the first time i really jumped my xx. i jumped with other quads but not the xx. its different when u land cuz of the irs.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ikr.... but just dont worry to much remember ur gona love landing on one wheel and not gettin bucked off

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha my first jump the back end hit me so hard it thru me off like a bucking bronco! you will clear that one day but I agree learn the quad then go for it! your daughter looks very comfortable on the xx might have to buy her one!

great videos keep them coming!
thanks. she loves my xx. she was riding it more then me on sunday. im looking to get her something like a 350 or around there. i love hondas so i might get her a 300x or a 400x.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
thanks. she loves my xx. she was riding it more then me on sunday. im looking to get her something like a 350 or around there. i love hondas so i might get her a 300x or a 400x.
400x its great to lean how to shift right to make it fast....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont want nothing to fast for her even though she rides my xx. i tell her not to open up the throttle. i had her sit on a couple of 250s and it fits her fine. i dont want her to get tired of the 250 and her want something with more power. so i think im gonna get her at least a raptor 350 or a 400ex or something equally fast.

·
Registered
369 Posts
400exs are good to learn on. when i was 8 i had a 250ex and within a week i already wanted something faster

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
i dont want nothing to fast for her even though she rides my xx. i tell her not to open up the throttle. i had her sit on a couple of 250s and it fits her fine. i dont want her to get tired of the 250 and her want something with more power. so i think im gonna get her at least a raptor 350 or a 400ex or something equally fast.
my friend has a really clean raptor 350 he keeps talking about selling...perfect girl colors too! send me pm with your info if you want me to have him call you...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i had a 250 recon (250ex is the same just has sports plastics) when i was 5.. and i was topin it out a few day latter... id say a 300x or 400x... if i ever have a kid i make them a crf250r 300x

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my friend has a really clean raptor 350 he keeps talking about selling...perfect girl colors too! send me pm with your info if you want me to have him call you...
thanks for keeping me in mind. im looking to get her something for income tax season. my daughter (destiny is her name) like the raptor 350. i was at the dealer today seeing what she likes and get an idea on what fits her. she like the honda 300x. shes like me, she loves hondas. cant go wrong with a honda. but when im ready ill keep it mind and ill let you know. thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts