Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the IRS gets the power to the ground =) I swapped my Honda for a Renegade 800 and before i had a pimped out Rappy 700.... The Renegade is a powerful beast but now im getting a new TRX 700 XX again. Absolutely the best machine of them all. My friends drive 4x4 xcriding ,thats why i swapped for a 4x4 but now i regret it bigtime and gotta ride a XX again :rock::rock:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
great vid glad to here your getting another 700xx..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Great video of Sweden!
I agree with you. Once you ride the 700xx its hard to go back to anything else.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Great videos!...Looks like a very cool place to ride...

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Yes the IRS gets the power to the ground =) I swapped my Honda for a Renegade 800 and before i had a pimped out Rappy 700.... The Renegade is a powerful beast but now im getting a new TRX 700 XX again. Absolutely the best machine of them all. My friends drive 4x4 xcriding ,thats why i swapped for a 4x4 but now i regret it bigtime and gotta ride a XX again :rock::rock:
Why are you going back to the XX from the renegade? What was it about the XX that is bringing you back?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like to play around in the sand as much as XC-riding and the TRX suits me better in the quarry. When we ride in technical forests nothing stops me with the XX except for the deepest mudholes...but i´m not that much for the deep mud. Gonna do the automatic clutchconversion and full PRM skidplates,mount my Warn XT15 and alot of other mods.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
sweet videos man. I like the technical rock sections, be mad on a cluth though, so your autoclutch would come in handy there. I've only seen one other guy wear a helmet like yours, and right after I told him to wear a full face, he bashed his teeth out LOL. That looks like a sweet riding spot. Question though. Where are all the damn hotties?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Excellent vid boys, I love your helment and the bad ass riding area.

·
Registered
340 Posts
So do I Red, seriously cool

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha thanks guys =) I use a fullfacehelmet most of the times but that brainbucket is cool! No hotties this time... But my girlfriend just got her Grizzly 700 and we are trying to get more girls into the sport.

:xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx::xx:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My old XX is owned by another swedish rider in this forum but i need to sell my Renegade before i can pick up the new XX at my dealer. Its streetlegal and black/red. Last one in Sweden right now..but i´m gonna make it black and green instead. :hey:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Let me know how you mount the winch please. I was looking at doing it too but wasnt sure yet how/where. There was one guy on here that did it but he relocated his top shock mounts and I wasnt a fan of doing that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts