Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the IRS gets the power to the ground =) I swapped my Honda for a Renegade 800 and before i had a pimped out Rappy 700.... The Renegade is a powerful beast but now im getting a new TRX 700 XX again. Absolutely the best machine of them all. My friends drive 4x4 xcriding ,thats why i swapped for a 4x4 but now i regret it bigtime and gotta ride a XX again :rock::rock:

· Registered
377 Posts
Great video of Sweden!
I agree with you. Once you ride the 700xx its hard to go back to anything else.

· Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Yes the IRS gets the power to the ground =) I swapped my Honda for a Renegade 800 and before i had a pimped out Rappy 700.... The Renegade is a powerful beast but now im getting a new TRX 700 XX again. Absolutely the best machine of them all. My friends drive 4x4 xcriding ,thats why i swapped for a 4x4 but now i regret it bigtime and gotta ride a XX again :rock::rock:
Why are you going back to the XX from the renegade? What was it about the XX that is bringing you back?

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like to play around in the sand as much as XC-riding and the TRX suits me better in the quarry. When we ride in technical forests nothing stops me with the XX except for the deepest mudholes...but i´m not that much for the deep mud. Gonna do the automatic clutchconversion and full PRM skidplates,mount my Warn XT15 and alot of other mods.

· Premium Member
2,189 Posts
sweet videos man. I like the technical rock sections, be mad on a cluth though, so your autoclutch would come in handy there. I've only seen one other guy wear a helmet like yours, and right after I told him to wear a full face, he bashed his teeth out LOL. That looks like a sweet riding spot. Question though. Where are all the damn hotties?

· Registered
340 Posts
Excellent vid boys, I love your helment and the bad ass riding area.

· Registered
340 Posts
So do I Red, seriously cool

· Premium Member
3,923 Posts
glad to see your back around Bobby!
great videos also glad you still have the xx! I have seen some of your other videos you start the crazy climbs at a young age from what I have seen...

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Let me know how you mount the winch please. I was looking at doing it too but wasnt sure yet how/where. There was one guy on here that did it but he relocated his top shock mounts and I wasnt a fan of doing that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.