1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
984 Posts
You look ten feet tall next to your machine!:D If you don't get stuck at least once, you didn't go muddin! Now you say the Brute got off the line quicker, but how did it end?:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You look ten feet tall next to your machine!:D If you don't get stuck at least once, you didn't go muddin! Now you say the Brute got off the line quicker, but how did it end?:confused:
I did bury the machine pretty good but it pulled right out. digging in the mud to hook up the strap to the rear really stunk!

The guy on the brute Force was funny he said he liked yje quads rear and started talking about my suspension...lol (need to check on how to soften it a little, got the whole lecture on how my jumping would be easier)
He was surprised I never made it past 4th and took him. He did race a few times with me by the last pass I was confident in my shifting and I had him the whole way...:hey:

I was surprised about the raptor though my friend on the hill said he beat me but only by a 2 quads length,has $10000 in mods so he says, Id be pissed.:hey:

The 700xx really opens up nice though cant wait to hit 5th gear! Its funny this was my 8th ride and I learn more each time...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I found the easiest way to soften any suspension is lots of beer, pizza, wings and ice cream.:eek:hno:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yup, the fatter you get the softer the suspension... wonder why? LOL

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
If you had got a red one - you wouldn't have gotten stuck!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If you had got a red one - you wouldn't have gotten stuck!
That's my Color and have been thru some deep puddles and only got stock once due to a tree branch in my way. Yeah! I think the black do her wrong but that's also what she wears....black!! lol!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
listen her my red wearing friend I will add color one day just for YOU... but as I remember it you are the only one in a color...

Ok! I know that I'm curly but who are these guys,lol!! Bought some brighter lights so I could see you at night since all of you are wearing black:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts