Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCUZZ is a great guy to buy off of. Exhaust was in great shape. I'm in Canada so it took a while for me to pick it up. My wife forgot the bag of bolts on the other side.:steamed:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I worry about that stuff. (as you can tell)

I try to treat people the way I want to be treated.

While we're at it though, Dave01 is also an excellent person to buy from.
You should put a seller/buyer feedback section.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I bought my juicebox from Scuzz, who I believe got it from Dave. Everything perfect and came with instructions. I got it very quickly from him and it was in very good shape. Kudos to both! :yay:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought my juicebox from Scuzz, who I believe got it from Dave. Everything perfect and came with instructions. I got it very quickly from him and it was in very good shape. Kudos to both! :yay:
I think you should buy the PCIII and sell me the Juice Box.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Why would you want the juicebox over the PCIII? I'm college student still, so I'm going to stay with the juicebox instead of spending more money.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
08TRX700XX is great to deal with. No problems whatsoever and fast shipping.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Scuzz (Gary) is a great guy to purchase things from He helped me with it all! :DMy frist time using my paypal this way, e-bay makes it too easy.:eek:hno: Props to Gary!!!:yay: Thanks again, wish u and Jeff were closer so we could burn up some trails!!:disgust:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thats cool Gary, Noooooo Problameo!!!!!! Will be lookin for it! Ur still a great dude to buy from!!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Well u been movin and all kinds of stuff goin on in ur life rite now and the last thing u need to be worried about is a disc and stuff for me. Good things come to those who wait!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Ur just jealous. :p

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hey Scuzz, Whats the white plug dodickie w/ the 9 volt battery hook up for?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Ah ha cool yea it was in there too THANKS!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts