Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Website!!...a little behind schedule!!!!

We are a little behind schedule on launching it! We just purchased a completely new operating and computer system for our dealership, and the new site will communicate with it. It will eventually have the ability to update inventory and process orders electronically. Unfortunately it has been much more difficult to get this to work properly than we originally anticipated. We are making progress and should have it up and running soon!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Website Update

Hello Everyone,

The good news is that we have launched our new site. The bad news is that the content which is supposed to be on it is not working correctly (as far as the performance kits). We are working to solve the problems and I assure you guys we will have our TRX700XX kits on there very soon. Sorry for any disapointment. Please continue to be patient, and I will let you all know when you can come check out our kits.

As far as the parts department, that section is working and you can place orders. We have dozens of catalogs uploaded onto the site and an entire internet crew working to get those orders processed and out to you. If you are looking for something and do not find it on our site, then please call in and we will be happy to get it for you. We are adding dozens of new parts and items to the site every day. Once we get the bugs worked out and have everything up there I am sure you guys will like it. I will keep you guys posted!

Matt Fasig

1 - 4 of 4 Posts